Read through the following Agreement. You will be able to download this and sign when you purchase this Program.
Deal Consultation Agreement
This is a “plain-language” agreement between Flipping America LLC of 925B Peachtree St., Atlanta, GA 30309 (henceforth known as FA) and
Client Name: _____________________________________________________________ of
Client Address: _____________________________________________________________
The client has expressed a desire for consultation for one investment real estate deal. FA has agreed to provide it.
Length and Description of Engagement:
Roger Blankenship of Flipping America LLC will work with the Client under the terms described below through the completion of one flip property, currently under contract.
Roger Blankenship, Managing Partner for FA or one of his coaches will work with the Client in the manner described below (with the understanding that some particulars may vary within reason):
- FA will arrange financing for the project currently under contract, located at PROPERTY ADDRESS: ____________________________________________________________________
- The FA Coach will introduce the Client to individuals or entities within the Coach’s network to assist in the process. This includes but is not limited to hard money lenders, private lenders, realtors, contractors, etc. While we recommend only those individuals or entities with whom we are confident, but can never guarantee the outcome of those relationships. The Client is encouraged to do their own diligence when considering hiring anyone recommended by the FA Coach. FA will work with the Client in resolving any difficulties with vendors or contractors. FA recommends these resources because we have vetted them or employed them in the past with satisfactory results, and have verified their availability and willingness to provide similar service and pricing to our students. In plain language, we do our best to check them out and send only people we are convinced will do good work for you. We do our best to recommend people who consistently produce good results but we cannot guarantee the performance of another entity. The client agrees not to seek any remedies from FA should there be a problem with a vendor or contractor suggested by FA or its coaches.
- Contact between the FA Coach and the Client may be through multiple forms of communication as agreed upon. This may include but are not limited to phone calls, in-person meetings, email or text messages.
- The Coach will visit the property as often as he deems necessary to see the project through to completion.
- All parties agree that each investment property is unique and unexpected questions or situations may arise. Neither FA nor its Coaches claim to have seen every situation or know the best course of action for every possible problem. Our commitment is to do everything reasonable in our power to help make the Client’s real estate investing experience profitable and satisfying. We will disclose when we are in “uncharted territory”.
- This agreement pertains to the property described in item 1 above If the client wants or needs ongoing advice about the nature of the business as a whole, opinions regarding other properties, the Client is strongly encouraged to join the Flipping America Mentoring Program.
- FAMP makes no representation as to the following:
- The Client will find deals.
- The Deals will be profitable.
- The quality of service provided by vendors or contractors.
Compensation to FAMP:
Total fee of $5,000. (Five Thousand Dollars) + 25% of the net profit from the project.
At the conclusion of the project (within 3 business days of the sale closing), Client will complete a project P&L using the form provided by FA. Based on this document, Client will remit 25% of the Net Profit to FA.
In the event of any dispute, both parties agree in advance to resolve any issue with a third party mediator. Each party If any dispute relating to this Agreement between FA and the Client is not resolved through informal discussion within 14 days from the date a dispute arises, the parties agree to submit the issue first before a non-binding mediator and to an arbitrator in the event that mediation fails. The decision of the arbitrator will be binding on the parties. Any mediator or arbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both the Seller and the Client. The cost of any mediation or arbitration will be paid by the Client.
This Coaching agreement includes three pages and is the totality of our agreement. Signatures next page.
Client Signature ___________________________________________ Phone: _______________________
Client Printed Name ___________________________________________
Client Email Address: ___________________________________________
Spouse/bus sign ___________________________________________ Phone: _______________________
Spouse/bus Printed: ___________________________________________
Email Address: ___________________________________________
Entity Name: ___________________________________________
Mailing Address: ___________________________________________
Flipping America Mentoring Program :
Roger Blankenship ___________________________________________ Date: _______________________
Flipping America Managing Partner